2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pathology
Monday, August 5, 2013 at 7:30am to 6:00pm
Embassy Suites 4315 Swenson Street Las Vegas, Nevada United States 89119
OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pathology during August 5-7, 2013, Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA.
Pathology-2013 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and International mix of large and medium pathology research, leading universities and pathology research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
The 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pathology will schedule and coordinate all meetings with our Editorial Board Members and other experts in the pathology research field across the World. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies.
The field of Pathology is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical Sciences and pharmaceuticals. The importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
Benefits from attending Pathology-2013
• Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
• Selected contributions will be published in following OMICS Group Journals,
• Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology
• Journal of Plant Pathology & Microbiology
• Gaining new insights from the discussions of specific conference topics, Symposia, and B2B meetings
• Global networking through exchange of new ideas
• Increase the visibility of your initiatives among key decision makers
• Defining your path and managing your successful and profitable academic journey
No recent activity